Life is Good - Thank You Lisa!

Our calligraphy guild was super blessed to have Lisa Engelbrecht teach us a "lettering on fabric" workshop. I have had so many opportunities to use the techniques that she taught me and I have used them over and over again! Lisa continues to be a huge inspiration to me and is missed and loved. I think of Lisa every time I letter on fabric.

I absolutely love combining my rubber stamp passion with my love of calligraphy and marrying the fabric and paper together! I have made so many fabric/paper books.  It's truly my addiction. The book I made was using scraps left from other projects - different sizes, colors, and textures. I am using rubber stamps and calligraphy on the pages. My book is almost complete - an easy theme of "Life is Good".








1 comment:

Sharon said...

Wow! Some very gorgeous pages! I especially like the lettering on the "chocolate" page....and, of course, the colors! Lots of braids, laces, ribbons and tapes to admire. I know you thoroughly enjoy working on these books and this one is beautiful! Have fun, Sara! I know your time is precious in your art room and I love seeing your projects. Big hugs! Sharon