Happy Valentine to you Sharon!

Lucky me as I was the last artist in our round-robin rotation to altered Sharon's calendar.  She chose an outdated Somerset Studio calendar, then removed the pages of the artist's work leaving behind only the pages with the printed calendar. What a clever idea!
I thought I would alter two pages (front & back) as the other members did.  When I realized that I was the last one to work on her calendar, the game plan changed.  One page led to another .... altering the whole month of February was so much fun!







I absolutely loved doing all of February!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love these pages! Everything is such a sweet reminder of you and our times in Tulsa! I miss lunches where we did our little "show and tell" times. Thank you for making these gorgeous pages for me!